Fact: Social media is everywhere. From Facebook and Twitter to Pinterest, GooglePlus, and LinkedIn, pretty much everyone is connected to one or more social media platforms. While initially used as a means to connect with friends, family, and coworkers, social media is now one of the most important marketing tools for businesses. Getting numerous people to ‘like’ your page or follow you is a huge factor in the overall success and visibility of your company. While traditional marketing practices are still effective and necessary, using social media to attract new clients and reach a more widespread audience is becoming a must for all companies.
Tech Critic is a North Texas social media company that understands best practices and trends that will enable us to help you generate the traffic and clientele that other marketing strategies may not. From celebrities to baby boomers and young professionals, everyone is turning to social media for everything. Allowing us as a Dallas social media agency to implement a marketing plan using popular social media platforms will in turn lead more people to your website, which will increase your sales and services.
Using Social Media for Business Purposes
Many companies are struggling with how to use social media to their advantage, which is where Tech Critic comes in. With so many online tools and social media platforms out there today, it can be challenging to know how to use them, and which to use. Enlisting in the services of Tech Critic as a strong North Texas social media company will allow you to take a load off and stop stressing up whether or not you are doing social media right. There are many great benefits to using social media as a marketing plan, some of which are as follows:
- Helps you stay informed of industry developments – with how fast trends and practices change in the business world, social media can be great way to stay up-to-date with competitors
- Cost effective – using social media as a marketing tool is cheap, and effective
- Provides great feedback – it can be hard to tell whether or not a traditional marketing campaign is working, which is why social media is so great. It allows for past, current, and potential clients to leave feedback and give new ideas that will help improve your business
There are many, many additional benefits to using the various social media platforms for your marketing campaign that our team of experts would be more than happy to go over with you. Whether you are a new company or just needing a different approach to marketing and reaching a new audience, Tech Critic is here to help with all your social media marketing needs.
A Social Strategy that Creates Business Results
Social media marketing can be tremendously effective for creating traffic, engagement, and revenue. However, many businesses fail in social marketing because they did not plan an effective strategy and execution plan. You can’t just create a Facebook page and throw up random content once in a while and expect to develop an audience. At Tech-Critic, our social strategy includes,
- Quality Social Assets. To have success in social media, you need to start with a strong foundation. This means quality social media assets and accounts on the websites that matter most. We’ll work with you to build Facebook, Twitter, Google. and other social accounts with well-designed logos, cover images, and robust profile details. Starting with solid initial assets is key to projecting a strong brand image to your audience.
- Consistent and Quality Postings. Timing is key in social – post too little, and your audience won’t remember you. Too many posts, and you’ll food people’s feeds and lose your audience over time. We manage your social accounts by planning and scheduling content at predictable, reasonable intervals so that your audience knows what to expect and is comfortable with your content.
- Effective Paid Promotions. Social advertising can be cheap, effective, and simple. A few small paid promotions through platforms like Facebook Ads can help grow your social audience and allow you to build your social reach for future promotions and publications.
Start Getting Social Today!
Your audience is already there – today’s social media penetration is so strong, you know you’ve thousands of potential customers available to you through social media. Get started and reach these connected customers today. Contact the social media experts at Tech-Critic now for a free social marketing consultation.