Have you procrastinated launching that holiday marketing campaign this year to drive business? Don’t worry, you’re not alone! The holidays really seemed to sneak up on us this year (don’t they always?!) so we completely understand not having a well-thought out marketing plan in the books. For lawyers, doctors, dentists and the likes, there are numerous ways to effectively market to people these last few weeks of the holiday season. Small business owners facing the busy holiday shopping season can quickly find ways to reach holiday shoppers – both online and in person. While many people are ahead of the game and likely done with their shopping, there are still plenty of procrastinators out there frantically searching for the perfect gifts. Because the holiday season accounts for an estimated 30% of a business’s revenue, it is important to start marketing right now, even if you haven’t given it a thought until now. You certainly won’t regret taking advantage of the increased consumer spending that comes with this festive time of year.
Here now are a handful of last-minute holiday marketing tips to help drive business and grow your client base:
- Cater to those last-minute shoppers – Not everyone plans ahead when it comes to holiday gift buying, which means there is a great opportunity for you to cater to those who have procrastinated. Offer special deals, discounts, and incentives for people frantically looking to complete their list. This could be anything from a free dental cleaning to a promotional rate, get creative!
- Use social media to your advantage – Social media is your best friend when it comes to last-minute marketing. If you have a good number of followers on Facebook, Twitter, or Instagram, it is probably worth it to sponsor a couple ads that offer special deals. This will help you reach a much wider audience and get the attention of those still looking for gift ideas.
- Launch an email marketing campaign – Email is a great marketing tool for smaller businesses, especially during the holidays. It is super simple to send special holiday offers to those already on your online mailing list. This is also a great option because it targets people who have already given you their business, so they are much more likely to jump at a great deal with you!
- Put up some signage – Deck out your law office or dental clinic with window signs, flyers, table toppers, and more that advertise specials and any other deals you are offering for the holidays. Make sure your copy is to the point, creative, and eye-catching, but not too busy.
- Get creative – There are plenty of ways you can engage with your customers in a unique and interesting way. Consider using the 12 Days of Christmas or eight days of Hanukkah to create buzz and offer different perks as we count down the holidays.
It’s not too late to start a holiday marketing campaign! The ideas listed above won’t take much time or effort, so you don’t have to worry about adding too much to your plate during this busy time of year. If you need help marketing your business to last-minute holiday shoppers, give Tech-Critic a call today. We are a premier Dallas digital marketing agency and are here to help!