We have talked a lot in the past about the importance of a strong and personalized digital marketing strategy, and today we are going to build upon that very thought. It is common knowledge that, in order to succeed in today’s world, it is absolutely imperative that you have an online presence. However, simply creating a Facebook profile and a little website won’t quite do the trick. In order to truly use all the various digital marketing strategies to your advantage, you must have a better understanding of why this is important and how it works.
There are tons of statistics out there showing how a business plan – which includes a digital marketing strategy – can increase your chances for success. In fact, many experts suggest that those who do not have a good marketing plan in place are only setting themselves up for failure. While it can be difficult not to jump the gun and get ahead of yourself when launching a new business venture, it is important to take a step back and truly outline your overall business goals. By working one-on-one with a knowledgeable digital marketing agency like Tech-Critic, you will have a much greater chance of starting out on the right foot and growing your business.
Pros and Cons of Marketing Your Business
Our society continues to change and evolve, thanks to the introduction of new technologies at every turn. From learning how to use each social media platform to your advantage to determining whether or not Pay-Per-Click (PPC) advertising is the right move for you, it can be overwhelming to find the right digital marketing strategy for your particular needs. This is why it is important to ensure you have a good understanding of what your options are, as well as the pros and cons of marketing your business.
Today we are going to focus on the pros of marketing your business online (that’s a no-brainer!) but we thought it would be helpful to briefly go over a few of the cons, or should we say slightly less advantageous reasons, of using digital marketing for your professional business:
- Digital marketing can be time-consuming
- Reports indicate that roughly 64% of digital marketers spend a good 6 hours on social media marketing alone
- Digital marketing isn’t always as predictable as we would like
- It can be difficult to truly understand and define your target audience, which makes for a less predictable form of marketing than some others
- Digital marketing ROI can be tough to define
- While approximately 89% of digital markets would love to know that ROI of their digital marketing efforts – specifically social media marketing – only 37% say they can actually measure the results
With these ‘cons’ in mind, let’s now take a look at what some of the top benefits of working with an Arlington digital marketing agency like Tech-Critic:
- Digital marketing is cost-effective
- One of the top advantages of implementing a digital marketing campaign is how cost-effective it is. Whether your budget is big or small, you are sure to find something that works for you when it comes to the various digital marketing strategies
- You can reach a much broader audience
- Through the power of social media and other online platforms, businesses are now able to reach a much wider audience than ever before. In fact, 92% of digital marketers say that they have been able to generate more explore for their brands through different digital marketing tactics, like social media and email marketing
- Digital marketing encourages interaction and brand loyalty
- If done right, a strong digital marketing campaign will get the audience involved and, in turn, establish brand loyalty. Even though we live in a tech-centric society, people are looking for a personalized experience and to support brands they connect with
With the help of Tech-Critic, you will be able to create a worthwhile and fool-proof digital marketing campaign that will get the job done. We offer a wide range of services, from social media marketing to blogging, web content development, branding, PPC, SEO, and email marketing. To learn more about which option may be best for your specific needs, please do not hesitate to contact our Arlington office today.